Request GuidelineApplication criteria and procedure
- All application for release of data must be made in writing by completing an Application Form along with other required documents where applicable (see below)
- The application shall include the purpose for the data request and the data sought.
- Release of data for research purpose requires submission of the research proposal that is written in English. While the proposal need not follow any specific format, it should incorporate the following elements:
- Abstract of proposed research
- Detailed project description including rationale, objectives and methodologies to be used
- Qualifications, disciplines and affiliations of key research personnel
- Reference made to any regulatory and ethical requirements, and procedures for safeguarding information security
- The period of time for which the data would be used and the way in which the data (with all its copies) would be disposed of, returned or destroyed after this period has elapsed.
- Request for specific analyses that are otherwise not available in published results in the public domain for purpose of planning or business will be entertained on a case by case basis.
- Requesting party is required to enter into an Agreement with Malaysian Society of Nephrology (MSN) on release of data.
- A processing fee may be charged, such amount to be determined on a case by case basis
- All simple requests shall be dealt with within 2 weeks; while more complex requests will take up to 2 months to process
- Any statistical analysis required the cost shall be bonded by the request party.
- NRR would appreciate an acknowledgement and citation of its data used.
(Note: Incomplete request form and necessary document not received will not be processed.)